Grant Proposal Process
We are accepting submission of grant proposals for $700 of funds available to a dog related
nonprofit in our community for the 2017 year.
Dawgs On The Run is a small nonprofit in South Lake Tahoe established in 2011 whose misssion is:
• Promoting pet ownership as an enjoyable lifetime commitment.
• Educating the public regarding the important benefits of the human companion
animal bond and their responsibility to the community.
• Promoting knowledge and respect for creatures of all species.
Your proposal must include:
1. The name of your nonprofit and tax ID#, address and phone number.
2. Names of your board members.3. Your organization purpose and or mission statement.
4. How will the funds be utilized?
5. What percentage of the funds will go to direct use for the dogs and what percentage is
used for administrative functions?
6. The deadline for applications is August 10, 2017.
7. Please submit the proposal via email to Dawgsontherun@gmail.com.
8. Attendance at the Grant Gala for the winner is required.
The winning proposal will be announced at our September 9, 2017 Grants Gala event at the Beach House 4081 Lakeshore Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, on the beach at the end of Park Ave. 5:30 PM
The event is our Grant Gala Black Tie (formal wear for your dog). Join us for a non hosted evening of cocktails and a meal with your four legged friend or just come and enjoy the program.
Dawgs On The Run acknowledgement.
Grant award presentation to the selected local dog nonprofit.
Announcement of the Who is The Tahoe Dog winner.
Contest for your dog to enter and prizes to win. Doggy Karaoke, Peanut Butter Lick, Best Black Tie Wear.
Visit our website: www.dawgsontherun.org for more information, call 530-208-5007or email Dawgsontherun@gmail.com
Mireya Ortega- President, Tammy Cowen-Vice President, Pam Wheeler and Holly Allen-Board Members